Stars of Destiny Indonesia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stars of Destiny Indonesia

Yo ! SuikodenGamers Indonesia !! Let's join !!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 55 on Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:40 am
Poll
Hero mana yang paling kmu suka??
Riou Genkaku
Question about 108 S0D !! I_vote_lcap65%Question about 108 S0D !! I_vote_rcap
 65% [ 22 ]
Tir Macdohl
Question about 108 S0D !! I_vote_lcap6%Question about 108 S0D !! I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Hugo
Question about 108 S0D !! I_vote_lcap0%Question about 108 S0D !! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Chris LightFellow
Question about 108 S0D !! I_vote_lcap3%Question about 108 S0D !! I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Geddoe
Question about 108 S0D !! I_vote_lcap0%Question about 108 S0D !! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lazlo En Kuldes
Question about 108 S0D !! I_vote_lcap6%Question about 108 S0D !! I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Kyril
Question about 108 S0D !! I_vote_lcap3%Question about 108 S0D !! I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Freyjadour Falenas
Question about 108 S0D !! I_vote_lcap18%Question about 108 S0D !! I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 34
Top posters
MythNinja (681)
Question about 108 S0D !! I_vote_lcapQuestion about 108 S0D !! I_voting_barQuestion about 108 S0D !! I_vote_rcap 
Evelyn PriciliArisato (520)
Question about 108 S0D !! I_vote_lcapQuestion about 108 S0D !! I_voting_barQuestion about 108 S0D !! I_vote_rcap 
Kiky Saiya -V- Falenas (312)
Zeinhart McDohl (288)
Kyoshi Hanamura (239)
Athena (225)
blackloverz (210)
Little Frog (158)
Natsumi~Natsu no Tenshi~ (140)
fadzz (133)
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
SuikodenChat

ShoutMix chat widget

Question about 108 S0D !!

Go down 
+15
Lyon mismar
Lunacre
cancer girl^^
blackloverz
Natsumi~Natsu no Tenshi~
Dyle09
johnnycorleone
MythNinja
Zeinhart McDohl
Little Frog
fadzz
BrammydaGamer
Kiky Saiya -V- Falenas
ziekwarheit
Evelyn PriciliArisato
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Evelyn PriciliArisato
Tenkai Star (Admin)
Evelyn PriciliArisato

Female Number of posts : 520
Job/hobbies : PlayStation, manga, anime
Motto : Never give up before become a winner !
Registration date : 2008-12-03

108 Stars of Destiny
108 SoD: Tenkai Star ~

Question about 108 S0D !! Empty
PostSubject: Question about 108 S0D !!   Question about 108 S0D !! EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 4:22 pm

If you has question about SoD, just ask me here !!
n_n
Back to top Go down
http://evelynpriciliarisato.blogspot.com
ziekwarheit
Chikou Star
Chikou Star
ziekwarheit

Male Number of posts : 6
Job/hobbies : Hobbies? I have lots of Hobbies...
Motto : Nothing is what it seems, No one can be trusted

108 Stars of Destiny
108 SoD:

PostSubject: Re: Question about 108 S0D !!   Question about 108 S0D !! EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 10:35 pm

hmm... nope... don't think so... xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.profiles.friendster.com/siegseries
Kiky Saiya -V- Falenas
Chisyu Star
Kiky Saiya -V- Falenas

Male Number of posts : 312
Job/hobbies : BERNAPAS (Breathing)
Motto : Here Goes Nothing .....

108 Stars of Destiny
108 SoD: Kiky Saiya -V- Falenas

PostSubject: Re: Question about 108 S0D !!   Question about 108 S0D !! EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 2:53 pm

How about the Game's Walktrough
Back to top Go down
http://suikodengamers.uniogame.com
Evelyn PriciliArisato
Tenkai Star (Admin)
Evelyn PriciliArisato

108 Stars of Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Question about 108 S0D !!   Question about 108 S0D !! EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 3:17 pm

Walkthrough ?
Is that not too many ?
Back to top Go down
Kiky Saiya -V- Falenas
Chisyu Star
Kiky Saiya -V- Falenas

108 Stars of Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Question about 108 S0D !!   Question about 108 S0D !! EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 3:56 pm

CHEATS...
maybe...?
Back to top Go down
Evelyn PriciliArisato
Tenkai Star (Admin)
Evelyn PriciliArisato

108 Stars of Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Question about 108 S0D !!   Question about 108 S0D !! EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 4:39 pm

Okayyy,
If you have question, ALLLLL ABOUT SUIKODEN,
Just ask here !!
Back to top Go down
BrammydaGamer
Chikou Star
Chikou Star

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-04

108 Stars of Destiny
108 SoD:

PostSubject: Re: Question about 108 S0D !!   Question about 108 S0D !! EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 11:53 pm

As far as I know, there isn't any cheat in Suiko...
Except you call glitches cheat...
Back to top Go down
Evelyn PriciliArisato
Tenkai Star (Admin)
Evelyn PriciliArisato

108 Stars of Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Question about 108 S0D !!   Question about 108 S0D !! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 8:50 am

Yeah, you're right.
There is no cheats at Suikoden.
But just try this :

Suikoden 1

Glitches

Full Items
If you've used up part of an item (Medicine, Antidote, etc.), deposit in the warehouse. When you take it out, the item will be maxed out again.

Game Over / Stat Items trick
This trick is very simple and allows you to use your stat increasing items as many times as you want. First save your game and use all the stat items you have on whatever character you're trying to improve. Now get into a random battle and let your party be wiped out. At the game over screen choose to continue. Your game will be loaded up from your last save yet you'll still have all the items you used and your stats will remain upgraded, leaving you free to repeat this as many times as you feel necessary.

Secrets

Hidden Items
After the audience with the Emperor, don't go home. Instead, go to Sarady and talk to the man in the upper-right house. You'll get a Fortune Rune.
Alternately, go home and as soon as Ted joins the party, go to Sarady and talk to the man in the upper-right house. You'll get a Prosperity Rune.

Hidden Scenes
Bring Clive to the headstones in Rockland and examine the one on the top left.

Bring Flik to Warrior's Village and go into the house on the top right.

Bring Meg to Lenankamp and go into the first house on the left.

Examine the well in Rockland after fighting the bandits.

Suikoden 2

Glitches

Armor Swapping Glitch
Each character can wear different types of armor, and some can not wear some types of armor. However, there is a trick to get around this. Just exchange equipment directly from the individual character's inventory! It is easy!
However, the person who is giving the unequipable armor to another has to be able to equip the armor that the other person is wearing. For example, if Humphrey is wearing Knight Armor, and Luc has a tunic on, you could do this because Humphrey could wear tunics, however, if Luc is wearing Magic Robes, this will not work.
Also, if a character is wearing non-removable armor/accessories this won't work, and characters that can not use shields can not have shields swapped.

Easy Stat Ups for Characters
To take part in this in-game cheat, you must have at least one of the Stones (i.e. Stone of Power, Stone of Defense, etc.). Having multiple stones speeds up the process of gaining stats.

NOTE: Make sure to SAVE your game FIRST before you try this!

Use the stones on any character, then enter a battle and lose. (Tip: Unequipping all armor before the battle makes it faster to lose.) At the game over screen, don't give up. It will reload you to your last save. You will retain all of the items you previously had before your character died (i.e. the stones). You will also retain the stats that you gained from the stones.

This can be repeated any number of times on any character.

Maximum Potch
You must have already recruited the armor shop owner to your armies cause for this trick to work. Once this has been done, go to his shop. This glitch involves some simple calculations, use the following example as a guide to see how it is done. Equip one character with Dragon Armor (23,000 potch), and make sure that at least two other characters have no armor equipped, but can wear Dragon Armor. You should also have 23,000 to 30,000 potch. Talk to the armorer, go to buy, then choose to purchase Dragon Armor. When prompted to place it in the bag or to equip it, choose to equip it on the character already wearing Dragon Armor. When prompted to sell the old armor or put it in the bag, cancel the action. You should still be in buying mode for the armor. Simply purchase and equip the two armorless characters Dragon Armor. The potch meter will reset to somewhere around 999,999.

Secrets

Color Intro
When you are preparing to jump into the river in the beginning, Rowd will have a group of soldiers attack you. When he runs off answer Jowy so that you won't jump off, Rowd will return with more soldiers. Do this 108 times for a color intro and to level up your characters as well.

Extra Boots
Before jumping off the cliff at the start of the game unequip the boots on Riou and equip them on Jowy. When Pohl asks you to get two pairs of boots take three from Barbara. Equip two pairs of boots on Riou and talk to Barbara again, she will allow you to take three more pairs of boots resulting in four free pairs.

Extra Flowing and Mother Earth Runes
Speak with the Rune Master at Gregminster and buy all runes that appear in Rare Finds. If there are no rare finds, then just select 'Quit'. Observe the cabinet behind the Rune Master and then speak with him again. There is a 60 to 70 percent chance that the Rare Finds will open up. Try this once during every trip to Gregminster.

Free Recover at Inn
Step 1. Go to an Inn and choose to Stay

Step 2. Hit the cancel button to get out of the Save/Don't Save choice.

Step 3. Exit out of the Inn's options and you will see that your party is fully recovered.

Generate a Random Name for Hero
When you start a new game and it gets to the screen to name the character, make sure the name box is empty and highlight "Determine," press "X" and it will automatically generate a random name.

Hidden Room in Radat
When Viki teleports the hero from the headquarters to anywhere in the game, she sometimes mistakenly teleports you and says, "huh?". If you're lucky, you get teleported to the secret room in Radat, where there are some neat items.

Hidden Scenes
Bring Valeria to Banner Village to recruit Anita.

Bring Killey to Gregminster to recruit Lorelai.

Defeat Rowd in Kyaro when he comes to arrest you.

Speak to Gengen before you speak to Leona after you are asked to buy some flour from Ryube.

Take Flik or Viktor to Lakewest when recruiting Hix and Tengaar.

When running from the Unicorn Brigade, go north instead of east and examine just to the right of where you'll later leave the X mark. This is also a time saver.

Talk to Shu first the night before your battle with Luca Blight. Your responses trigger an extra scene with Apple the next morning.

Talk to Leona the night before you fight Luca.

Talk to Leona the night before retaking Greenhill.

Take different "pure women" with you to recruit Sigfried. We recommend Sierra or Mikumiku.

Instant Level 99

When a character is at Lv. 39 (Lv. 49 with a Fortune rune), go to L'Renouille. Fight a group of Highland x6. Kill off all party members but him, then defeat the enemy. His level should shoot up to 99.

New save icon
First, acquire the five squirrels by walking along the routes surrounding Greenhill alone, or with other squirrels. After obtaining all five (which can be time consuming), check your memory card icon on your playstation. There should be a new icon, and you also get another scene at the end of the game for acquiring all five squirrels.

Play as McDohl
First, you must have save data from Suikoden loaded into the Suikoden 2 file. Then, after you beat Luca Blight, go to Banner Village. Talk to the hero lookalike, and he will tell you McDohl is here. Go east of the inn to see Gremio or Ellie blocking the way. Go talk to the lookalike again, and he will divert attention. Talk to McDohl, and Gremio/Ellie will eventually tell you Ko, the lookalike, is gone. You, McDohl, and Gremio/Ellie go off to find Ko in the path to Gregminster. At the end, you will be face to face with Lepant, who offers McDohl the presidency. He and Gremio eventually go to their house in Gregminster, where he can be recruited at any future time.
Back to top Go down
fadzz
Chihei Star
fadzz

Male Number of posts : 133
Job/hobbies : playing suikoden
Motto : always smiley :)
Registration date : 2008-12-05

108 Stars of Destiny
108 SoD: Chihei Star

PostSubject: Re: Question about 108 S0D !!   Question about 108 S0D !! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 5:31 pm

maap cuma tes..
hahaa Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kiky Saiya -V- Falenas
Chisyu Star
Kiky Saiya -V- Falenas

108 Stars of Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Question about 108 S0D !!   Question about 108 S0D !! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 8:18 pm

anyone know about Pesmerga & Yuber?
who are they?
& why permerga chassing yuber?

Last edited by Kiky Saiya -V- Falenas on Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiky Saiya -V- Falenas
Chisyu Star
Kiky Saiya -V- Falenas

108 Stars of Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Question about 108 S0D !!   Question about 108 S0D !! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 9:07 pm

one more question.........
anyone who is Viki?
& where she came from????
Back to top Go down
Little Frog
Chitan Star
Little Frog

Male Number of posts : 158
Job/hobbies : Play Suikoden :D
Motto : walk by faith not by sight ^^

108 Stars of Destiny
108 SoD: Chima Star

PostSubject: Re: Question about 108 S0D !!   Question about 108 S0D !! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:52 pm

I have a question for suikoden 5, can u help me? how to recuits faylen and faylon? I have take them to my party but i don't know hwere shoul i go then..
thaks

please PM Dyle09
Back to top Go down
http://faithguild.suddenlaunch.com
Evelyn PriciliArisato
Tenkai Star (Admin)
Evelyn PriciliArisato

108 Stars of Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Question about 108 S0D !!   Question about 108 S0D !! EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 10:18 am

Faylen :

Joins with Roy when you choose "I was just trying to clear my good
name" when Solis thanks you followed by your agreement on releasing
Faylen and Faylon upon Roy's request (credit goes to Robert Shin who
pointed out the correct choices the Prince needs to pick.

MAKE SURE YOU DO THE FOLLOWING AS SOON AS YOU CAN, IF YOU HAPPENED TO
MISS THEM DURING YOUR QUEST TO GET ROY.

If you happen to select the wrong answer when you respond to either
of the questions, a small quest must be done to recruit Faylen and
Faylon. Bring Roy with you and revisit Solis' house in Sable. Talk to
the people on the first floor, then head for Roy's base on Mountain
Ranro for an event. Take out the 3 stolen items and return them to
the people in Solis' house and the two will join you.

Now if you still haven't recruited them before the Armes' invasion, and
you chose to defend HQ, Roy will die but The couple will live on. You
can then find and recruit them at the cemetary area below your castle.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn PriciliArisato
Tenkai Star (Admin)
Evelyn PriciliArisato

108 Stars of Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Question about 108 S0D !!   Question about 108 S0D !! EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 10:23 am

For Kiky :
I dunno about Viki,

But Yuber thought be from at World of Emptiness

World of Emptiness :

The home dimension of demons and monsters, some of which manage to cross into our dimension, wreaking havoc. The beings summoned by the Pale Gate Rune also hail from the World of Emptiness. The Gate Rune, one of the 27 True Runes, holds the ability to open portals to this dimension and other strange beings, such as Yohn, also reside within this place.

The World of Emptiness has been described as being dark and gloomy. This dimension is also said to be where the dead are sent temporarily, although it does not appear that this state is permanent. Given the wide variety of beings inhabiting the World of Emptiness, it is clear that the name refers to the dimension's bleak landscape, rather than a lack of inhabitants.

The villain Yuber is said to be from here, as he exudes many non-human traits and is capable of summoning legions of monsters.
Back to top Go down
Little Frog
Chitan Star
Little Frog

108 Stars of Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Question about 108 S0D !!   Question about 108 S0D !! EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 11:17 am

thx lyn ^^
Back to top Go down
Little Frog
Chitan Star
Little Frog

108 Stars of Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Question about 108 S0D !!   Question about 108 S0D !! EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 11:19 am

oh iia

knp di sui 3 ada 2 viki yah??
Back to top Go down
Zeinhart McDohl
Chiri Star
Zeinhart McDohl

Male Number of posts : 288
Job/hobbies : Fishing and Eating
Motto : everything begin from one thing..

108 Stars of Destiny
108 SoD: Chikai Star (Chief Star of Earth)

PostSubject: harus gmn ya?   Question about 108 S0D !! EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 2:21 pm

eve..

i just wanna ask..

how to get hidden character in suikoden V..

i mean,,

is there hidden character in suikoden V?

if there is,how to get em?
Back to top Go down
Kiky Saiya -V- Falenas
Chisyu Star
Kiky Saiya -V- Falenas

108 Stars of Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Question about 108 S0D !!   Question about 108 S0D !! EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 8:31 pm

there is no hidden character in suikoden V.
but there is two character with same star of destiny.
Back to top Go down
Kiky Saiya -V- Falenas
Chisyu Star
Kiky Saiya -V- Falenas

108 Stars of Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Question about 108 S0D !!   Question about 108 S0D !! EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 8:35 pm

Little Frog wrote:
oh iia

knp di sui 3 ada 2 viki yah??

why there is 2 Viki in suikoden 3.....,that's because
"A younger version of Viki who first appeared to Nash and Viki in an odd dimension, showing them how to get out. She later appeared at the Mountain Path connecting the Grasslands and Harmonia. While appearing younger, she seems to be more mature than her elder counterpart. She seems to have followed the elder Viki to the Grasslands on a mission of some sort, but when asked about it she says its best not to ask" she is Viki from other Time
Back to top Go down
Kiky Saiya -V- Falenas
Chisyu Star
Kiky Saiya -V- Falenas

108 Stars of Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Question about 108 S0D !!   Question about 108 S0D !! EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 9:21 pm

Evelyn a.K.a _Arisato_ wrote:
For Kiky :
I dunno about Viki,

But Yuber thought be from at World of Emptiness

World of Emptiness :

The home dimension of demons and monsters, some of which manage to cross into our dimension, wreaking havoc. The beings summoned by the Pale Gate Rune also hail from the World of Emptiness. The Gate Rune, one of the 27 True Runes, holds the ability to open portals to this dimension and other strange beings, such as Yohn, also reside within this place.

The World of Emptiness has been described as being dark and gloomy. This dimension is also said to be where the dead are sent temporarily, although it does not appear that this state is permanent. Given the wide variety of beings inhabiting the World of Emptiness, it is clear that the name refers to the dimension's bleak landscape, rather than a lack of inhabitants.

The villain Yuber is said to be from here, as he exudes many non-human traits and is capable of summoning legions of monsters.

Can anyone translate it....?
Back to top Go down
Kiky Saiya -V- Falenas
Chisyu Star
Kiky Saiya -V- Falenas

108 Stars of Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Question about 108 S0D !!   Question about 108 S0D !! EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 9:26 pm

hmmmmm is anyone know....,is Kyril & Nash has True Rune....?
Back to top Go down
Kiky Saiya -V- Falenas
Chisyu Star
Kiky Saiya -V- Falenas

108 Stars of Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Question about 108 S0D !!   Question about 108 S0D !! EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 9:28 pm

and one more....,
is anyone know who is the Eldest in Silverberg's Family...?
Back to top Go down
MythNinja
Chibaku Star
MythNinja

Male Number of posts : 681
Job/hobbies : read comic, drawing
Motto : good things come to those who wait
Registration date : 2008-12-06

108 Stars of Destiny
108 SoD: Chikyou Star - The Strong Star

PostSubject: Re: Question about 108 S0D !!   Question about 108 S0D !! EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 10:37 pm

what is the reason of luc betry lady leknat in suikoden 3
Back to top Go down
johnnycorleone
Chiin Star
johnnycorleone

Male Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-12-04

108 Stars of Destiny
108 SoD: Tenan Star

PostSubject: Re: Question about 108 S0D !!   Question about 108 S0D !! EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 12:59 pm

Who are the another playable character in Suikoden 3 besides Hugo,Chris,Geddoe, and Thomas? (The rest 2 fire trinity)
Back to top Go down
Dyle09
Chikou Star
Chikou Star

Male Number of posts : 7
Job/hobbies : Playing Games, Drawing
Motto : You always have a chance

108 Stars of Destiny
108 SoD:

PostSubject: Re: Question about 108 S0D !!   Question about 108 S0D !! EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 11:00 pm

Kiky Saiya -V- Falenas wrote:
and one more....,
is anyone know who is the Eldest in Silverberg's Family...?

I think that is Elanor Silverberg from suikoden 4
Back to top Go down
http://www.Dyle10.multiply.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about 108 S0D !!   Question about 108 S0D !! Empty

Back to top Go down

Question about 108 S0D !!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stars of Destiny Indonesia :: SuikoDen Gamers Forum :: 108 SoD-
Jump to: